Here are some pitch videos to inspire and guide the design of your own video and crowdfunding campaign.
Keep in mind that your crowdfunding campaign should targets your intended audience, not necessarily venture capitalists. The video should be short (2-3 minutes), but should engage the target audience you believe would be interested in funding your campaign. Use audio and visuals to help create a sentiment, inspire confidence in your abilities, create interest in your product, or even motivate towards a social innovation/inspiration. Be creative and leverage the unique properties of your team, product, and/or innovation to attract attention and funding to your group.
Videos from the UPitt Innovation Challenge: http://www.pinch.pitt.edu/PeoplesChoice/Create
Good examples from prior courses at CMU:
Crowdfunding campaigns focused on mobile app development:
- TastyEasy: app for language translation on menus
- Whichpic decision making app
- New app technology for better fishing
- Huiiz : The facial recognition search engine
- Study Habits: Helping Students Organize, Learn, & Succeed!
- Build AR (Augmented Reality)
- Man Medals - the app
- Snap Nation
- Last Alert: Find a missing phone
- Stillness Buddy: Relaxation app
- Puzzle Clubhouse: Crowd Designed Episodic Games
List your favorite crowdfunding examples here: